COVID-19: What The Dental Team Needs To Know Now
1 Self Instruction CE Credit
This one hour course is designed to update dentists and their teams on COVID-19 and its effects on their practice. Included will be:
- Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and ADA recommendations
- Signs and symptoms
- Preventing transmission
- Patient screening and communications
- Treating emergencies and urgencies
- Employee training
- Standard Precautions
- Beyond Standard Precautions
- Effective disinfection and sterilization
- The mask shortage and the types of masks you should use
- Do I need an N95?
- Reassuring your team and your patients
- Planning for the future
Karson L. Carpenter, DDS is a practicing dentist and serves as President of Compliance Training Partners. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, and has over 30 of years experience designing educational programs to bring dental facilities into compliance with governmental regulations in the areas of OSHA, HIPAA and infection control.
Get started now!
|CE Credits Awarded||1 Self Instruction CE Credit|
|AGD Subject Code||148|
|Educational Method||Self Instruction|
|Course Release Date||4/6/2020|
|Course Expiration Date||10/6/2020|