Is Now the Time to Free Yourself from PPO's?
2.5 Self-Instruction CE Credits
Is Now the Time to Free Yourself of PPO's?
Most dentists find themselves with a lot of time on their hands lately and are searching for new ways to improve their practice when this crisis is over. But tomorrow’s landscape won’t look the same and neither will the way your patients behave.
In these new-found times:
- Patients will need more care than ever before
- Insurance may not be an option for many
- You’ll want a winning strategy to get you productive again
A question on the minds of many right now is, ”Should I continue being in network with PPO?” The answer is: it depends. Join us for this live webinar series to learn insights into developing your business plan and determining the role dental insurances play in our “new normal”.
Part One: Why Transition to Fee-For-Service?
- Learn the difference in workload comparing a FFS practice to A PPO practice
- Understanding that PPO’S are simply a marketing company with an insurance component
- Understand the difference between cost and affordability
Speaker - Dr. Bruce B. Baird | .5 CE Credits
Part Two: A Case Study of Taking the Leap into FFS.
- Why now might be a good time to consider dropping PPO
- What happens when you eliminate insurance
- How marketing is your competitive advantage
Speaker - Dr. Chad Johnson | 1 CE Credit
Part Three: The Most Important Thing You Should Know Before You Jump.
- Identify your business lifecycle phase
- Define the limits you will accept for write-offs
- Learn scheduling, marketing and patient financing techniques that keep it all in balance
Speaker - Victoria Peterson, SsD | 1 CE Credit
This 3-Part Web Series is Presented by Productive Dentist Academy and Midway Education Center.
Part One Speaker:
Part Two Speaker:
Part Three Speaker:
|CE Credits Awarded||2.5 Self-Instruction CE Credits|
|AGD Subject Code||550|
|Course Release Date||4/20/2020|
|Course Expiration Date||4/20/2021|
|Web Series Partner Company||This webinar series was produced in partnership with Productive Dentist Academy [https://productivedentist.com].
Conflict of Interest Disclosure: Dr. Bruce Baird is the founder of Comprehensive Finance which is discussed in Part One of this webinar series. The discussion surrounding the product was not included in the total number of CE credits offered for this series.