Learn from two hygienists that are living this new normal every day! Amber Auger & Nicole Fortune will walk you through the trials and tribulations of today’s hygiene world. Dr. Lou Graham will also weigh in on how the doctor/hygienist relationship has changed to address the challenges of the current dental environment. Together these three dental clinicians will enlighten you to how best to navigate and work together to create a better work environment while putting patient care first.
- Identify technologies to improve the workflow and reduce occupational risks during the hygiene appointment
- Discover best home-care regimens to reduce patient inflammation
- Review effective case presentations to improve hand-offs and save time during the dentist examination
- Review techniques for sharpening instruments
- Review hand instrument techniques
- Identify how to best manage periodontal disease
This on-demand course is 3 hours long and is worth 3 self-study CE Credits. It was originally recorded on 10/09/2020. This course was created for doctors and dental hygienists.