Every dental practice, owner doctor, associate doctor, and team member has been impacted by COVID-19. As we begin the last quarter of 2020 and the known and unknown challenges that lie ahead, we will discuss strategies to help you develop a road map for your practice and easy to use tools for implementation. 2021 is on the horizon; regaining and exceeding your practice’s profitability is within reach.
- Getting back to planning and re-build your road map; what are your 1, 3 and 5 year goals for you personally and for your practice
- How to set your practice budget for the upcoming year
- How to determine realistic goals and benchmarking for your practice in 2021
- What steps do I need to implement now to ensure I have a solid and profitable 2021
- Should you plan for a Fee Increase in 2021? Are you doing all you can to maximize insurance reimbursement?
- What is your target New Patient market for the upcoming year?
- Office systems review; what systems need to be established or re-established in your practice to ensure your benchmarks are achieved.
- How to track your success and make needed modifications to office systems along the way
- “Keep the Main thing the Main thing”: Daily checklist for your Office Manager to help keep priorities top of mind, the team accountable, and the practice on track.
- How is your office culture? What do you need to do now to ensure your team is strong, and communicating well.
- • When a few simple and straightforward steps are implemented, accountability improves, and the practice will achieve its profitability goals.
This on-demand course is 3 hours long and is worth 3 self-study CE Credits. It was originally recorded on 10/23/2020. This course was created for doctors, dental hygienists, dental assistants, front desk, and office team.