Audience: This course was created for doctors and dental assistants.
For most general dentists, traditional restorative dentistry accounts for a large percentage of the revenues earned in practice. While there are many interesting disciplines that a G.P. can learn, mastering the “bread and butter” procedures can make dentistry more predictable, profitable and enjoyable. In this virtual super-symposium, three nationally recognized practitioner/educators will share their perspectives on everything from diagnosis to execution of the most common procedures, along with perspectives on troubleshooting common errors.
In these symposia presentations, the following topics will be discussed:
Part 1: “Diagnostics and Technology to Streamline Patient Care” with Sam Halabo, DMD
• Diagnostic steps for higher treatment acceptance & collection
• Office efficiency skills that lead to immediate success
• How to use technology to streamline patient care
Part 2: “Eliminating the Pain Points in Contemporary Restorative Care” with Foroud Hakim DDS
• Addressing adhesive failures and sensitivity
• De- predictable shade matching
• Mastering clean margins for impressioning and scanning
Part 3: “Indirect Pearls for Function and Esthetics” with Peter Auster, DMD
• Learn how the latest zirconias (Y3 vs Y5 vs Hybrid) may help or hinder specific cases.
• Differentiating and selecting cements that make sense based on the application and current climate.
• Putting it all together: forging functionally sound esthetic dentistry
This on-demand course is 3 hours long and is worth 3 self-study CE Credits. It was originally recorded on 11/06/2020.