10 Social Media Marketing Tips To Help Dentists Bounce Back From The COVID-19 Pandemic
1 Self Instruction CE Credit
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the attitudes and behaviors of patients. New habits revolving around digital experiences will become the “new normal”. Does your practice have a social media marketing strategy in place to meet these needs now and when the recovery period begins? Blake, President of My Social Practice, has 10 powerful tips that will help your practice use social media to bounce back from this crisis.
By the end of this course you will understand how to effectively:
- Be accessible and available on the right social media marketing platforms
- Build relationships and your reputation using digital marketing tools
- Communicate your new scheduling plan and safety precautions through social media
- Use social media to demonstrate your expertise, while showing empathy, during these trying times
- Stay convenient and consistent to attract potential patients online
Blake Hadley is a Partner and Founder of My Social Practice. He’s a graduate of the advertising program at Brigham Young University and has won a number of national and international awards in art direction, advertising, and creative marketing strategy. He is passionate about about helping dental practices use out-of-the-box thinking to create stories that spread on social media. Over the past 10+ years in the dental industry, he has helped thousands of practices grow and thrive through digital marketing.
|CE Credits Awarded||1 Self Instruction CE Credit|
|AGD Subject Code||550|
|Educational Method||Self Instruction|
|Course Release Date||5/5/2020|
|Course Expiration Date||11/5/2020|